Lightspeed is seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic Sales team in Amsterdam. This role is responsible for driving revenue through relationships with Lightspeed’s existing clients in hospitality through up-selling and renewals. You play a key role in managing the customer happiness, now more than ever, and conduct conversations to ensure repeating business.
What you'll be responsible of:
- Engage with existing customers through outbound prospecting to upsell, renew and cross sell;
- achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process, and track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com;
- lead one-on-one screen sharing presentations as required;
- handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a solution‐sales / technology‐related environment or hospitality environment;
- full professional fluency in Dutch and English;
- excellent telephone manner, experience selling over the phone is a plus;
- strong presentation skills;
- passion for people and technology;
- a high level of technical aptitude;
- strong attention to detail;
- ability to work well under pressure.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge and experience with the hospitality industry;
- knowledge of SaaS;
- lead Generation Experience;
- retail experience;
- database, POS, or ERP system experience.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- an environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- daily catered lunches and snacks (Post Covid);
- free Friday afternoon drinks;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!