As a Billing Coordinator, you will put your problem solving skills to the test by helping to resolve customer billing inquiries by phone, email, and chat, while supporting the Sales teams to surface account information. You’ll need to thrive on helping people out and delivering great customer service in addition to being a quick learner to help keep this machine running. Keeping things moving without a hitch is a big part of what makes the Retail and Restaurant industries vibrant. At Lightspeed, we practice this in our Sales Operations team, where no two days are the same.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Resolve billing, subscription, and shipment inquiries via phone and email directly from customers and through our internal teams;
- Diligently document and track customer issues and resolutions;
- Ensuring that SLAs related to emails, phone calls, and voicemails are continuously exceeded and that efforts are made for same-day responses;
- Collaborate with peers and other departments for specific issues impacting customers;
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve billing processes and customer management;
- Liaise with our hardware vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of physical purchases and to coordinate returns;
- Validate and update customer account information;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Post-secondary degree in business, administration or related field;
- Experience in a customer-facing role;
- Remarkable communication skills;
- Stellar time-management and prioritization skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English and French;
- Recognized knack for problem solving and resourcefulness;
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines in high-pressure environments;
- Talented in learning quickly in technical environments.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience working in retail or restaurant/hospitality environments;
- Practice interacting with clients over the phone.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!