Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
Our Lightspeed Engagement team is looking for a new French speaking Customer Success Manager to join us in our Paris office.
Our Customer Success department is at the heart of the company and therefore closely involved with our Product and Development teams, support, operations, marketing and customer management. We are therefore looking for someone who enjoys multitasking in a culturally diverse and exciting environment of different countries, customers and products. You definitely want to be part of the Lightspeed family!
You will be responsible for:
- Collecting feedback and sharing it with our support and product & development teams to help optimize our products and services.
- Collaborating interdepartmentally to add value to each step of the customer journey and contribute to each department’s potential for success.
- Recognizing customers in need of further assistance through proactive health checks, guided by health indicators such as NPS.
- Managing customer happiness and creating brand ambassadors for our Marketing and Sales teams, helping us collaborate with the customer and maximize their potential.
- Nurturing unhappy customers back to good health through trajectories of training, consulting and regular check-ins.
- Recognizing growth opportunities and acting as a consultant to our customer management teams.
- Voicing customer concerns towards each responsible team within the entire organization and creating strategies to follow up on these consistently.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Your ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment. You are results-driven and autonomous, and know your way with data.
- You are resourceful, proactive and customer focused, and not afraid of multitasking!
- You are known as a good listener, someone with a problem-solving mindset and you have the natural ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently whilst managing both customer and company interest.
- Your phone skills are off the hook and your ability to build rapport, convince and engage with our customers through the phone are of vital importance.
- 1+ year sales or customer-facing experience in B2B or B2C environments, preferably in a technology-related field;
- You have experience in the Hospitality industry
- Excellent communication skills in English and French.
Nice to have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce and other CRM and ticketing systems;
- Any additional second language is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- You can expect exciting and diversified tasks as well as a wide range of possibilities in an experienced and international team;
- A healthy balance between professional work and existing structures and a good work-life balance;
- We support you in your personal development and offer you the necessary space through a dynamic environment;
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!