We are looking for a customer focused specialist to join the Implementation Team based in Montreal for our Golf product. Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for facilitating the Product Orientation sessions for new Lightspeed clients via virtual on-boarding sessions. Your goal is to help Golf courses to understand the POS software and equip them with all the knowledge they need to go live and run their business.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Facilitate Product Orientation sessions for new and current Lightspeed Golf B2B customers to optimize their use of the product
- Execute support, implementations and best practice coaching for our software customers (golf courses)
- Build out training and implementation agenda and book the necessary resources as required
- Communicate with the customer on the status of the implementation and send reminders of upcoming training dates
- Send out videos to customers and ensure customers have reviewed prior to the commencement of the implementation
About our team
Lightspeed Golf provides golf courses managers with the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. We empower business owners with a complete overview of their facility in one place thanks to a platform that manages everything ranging from booking management to customers subscriptions, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Lightspeed (formerly known as Chronogolf) has been disrupting the golf market since 2012, bringing a cloud-based solution to an industry relying on on-site hardware.
Be part of the golf technology revolution by providing the best service and technology in the industry to golf courses across the globe! Our implementation team is driven, hard working and always willing to go the extra mile. So, if you are looking to come to work and work with incredible people every day and do the best work of your life, you have come to the right place.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience in customer support or customer service
- Knowledge of the Golf Industry
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French - verbally and written
- Experience teaching and/or training
Who you are
- You are not afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You love helping customers and finding solutions
- You are highly organized, detail-oriented and a quick learner
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance (premium covered by Lightspeed);
- Flexible Paid Time Off (FPTO);
- Employer RRSP;
- Stock options;
- Health & Wellness benefit of up to $500 in expenses per calendar year covered by Lightspeed;
- 1 volunteering day/year;
- Access to our Employee Apple Purchase Program;
- Parental leave program;
- Remote and hybrid working models
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!