Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Associate Analyst, Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance to join our Finance team in North America/Manila. You will help the Internal Audit and Compliance team grow by aiding in the quarterly certification process, day-to-day testing of SOX controls, be involved in integration of newly-acquired companies, help implement global process improvements as well as ad hoc projects throughout the organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting to the Team Lead, Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance, you will assist in the testing and documentation of risks, processes, flowcharts, and narratives for the current group of Companies
- Participate in the certification of internal controls by ensuring their design, implementation, and operating effectiveness of controls are adhered to
- Participate in the integration and design, implementation, and operating effectiveness of newly acquired entities
- Champion the internal audit system
- Participating in special projects for internal audit, SOX compliance, acquisitions and process improvements
What you need to bring:
We're looking for an Intermediate level candidate who has experience with the following:
- CPA and/or CIA, or equivalent designation
- At least 4-5 years of experience as an internal or external auditor for US public companies
- Robust knowledge on internal controls (SOX)
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience with reporting to international colleagues
- Knowledge on flowcharting (creation, maintenance, etc)
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience with AuditBoard (internal audit system) and Netsuite (accounting system)
- Experience in a high growth, technology company
- Experience with NI 52-109 for Canadian public companies
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!