As part of Lightspeed’s Golf product group, you will contribute to initiatives that will expand our reach within the golf market while enhancing our cloud based management software. We’re looking for a Nativescript mobile developer to add new key features to our apps and improve the automated release process. At Lightspeed, we are dedicated to bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. Come and help us build our communities!
What you’ll be responsible for
- Bring our self check-in and marketplace apps to the next step with new features.
- You will be responsible to improve our automated release process of our apps.
- Help define, design and implement new features that will improve our golf product.
- Report to the Development Manager and have frequent interactions with Product Managers, Product Designers, as well as Customer Service.
- Take part in daily agile ceremonies and share new ideas based on your knowledge and experience.
- Raise the bar and elevate your team by sharing knowledge and best practices, while always seeking improvement and progress.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 5+ years of professional experience, though it's more important what you know and what you can do.
- Senior experience with Nativescript
- Experience with Angular
- Experience delivering product features
Even better, but not necessary
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with mobile stores releases automation
- Critical thinking regarding UI and UX
*Not sure if you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
What’s in it for you
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Innovation time to explore and learn at work
- Shaping the company by joining cultural & technical committees
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Our Golf software offers a competitive advantage in an industry where pen and paper is still a thing. A strong integration with our POS and Restaurant systems make it a de-facto choice for golf clubs who want a cloud-based centralized management software for their facility. A strong and growing team of 60 people, you will feel the drive of our go to market team, the serenity of our customer success team, and the meticulous attention of our product team!