We are seeking a full-time Office Manager to join our Operations team in Amsterdam. Reporting to the Team Lead, Office Management, you will be responsible for creating an environment in which all Lightspeeders can do the best work of their lives and maintaining the high standard for our offices. You will also be responsible for administrative tasks and make sure we never run out of supplies or coffee (we love our coffee ☕️).
If you’re a team player, service-oriented, have an eagle eye for detail, and able to think out of the box to provide creative solutions, this might be a position for you!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Working together with the Operations management team to develop innovative and efficient standard ways of working;
- Making sure the office looks representable and organized. Complying with the Lightspeed standard;
- Managing the stock - ordering office supplies and pantry;
- Coordinating events for the office team or departments;
- Maintaining a good relationship with vendors and finding the best fit for Lightspeed;
- Reviewing, prioritizing and redistributing work where appropriate in collaboration with the Facility team, local oversight and coordination of property and facilities management;
- Be the first point of contact and the face of the office;
- Coordinating the fun stuff (birthdays!, seasonal events, and so much more);
- Overseeing and scheduling regular maintenance to keep our office looking good;
- Assisting with employee travel inquiries;
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, including shipping/couriers for the team.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- 1+ Year of experience in the field of Office Management;
- You are service-oriented, proactive and flexible;
- Proven ability to handle urgent situations and work under pressure;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organization skills;
- Excellent communication and multitasking skills.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in SaaS businesses;
- Interest in technology.
What’s in it for you?
- Lots of autonomy and a flexible work culture;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company.
A little bit about us:
Lightspeed (TSX: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favorite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
If this all sounds good and you are looking to make an impact in our dynamic, rewarding, fast growing company: Apply and let’s meet!