Impact our growth as our new intern in our Partnerships team, where you will be supporting our partner development team in getting new strategic partnerships onboard and connecting with existing partners. We are looking for a student that loves to connect with people and has a strategic mindset. You are a commercial goal-getter that wants to learn all about the high developing software industry within Hospitality, eCommerce and retail. This internship will kickstart your potential sales / partnerships career.
While guiding our partnership applications through our partnership opportunities, you will assist them in their needs and you will connect them with our Partner Growth managers. You will monitor the content of our integrations to make sure it aligns with our vision.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Your soon to be finished bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administrations, or any related fields;
- full professional fluency in English and Dutch;
- Passion for people and technology.
- (Phone) Communication skills
- Hospitality eCommerce / Retail affinity
- Great time management & organizational skills;
What is in it for you?
You'll be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where communicating with potential partners to boost the business was never such fun. We stand strong with our mission to make businesses grow. At the end of your internship you will have acquired the following knowledge and skills:
- Quoting and dealing with new and existing partners
- Direct contact person for your own portfolio of service partners
- Qualifying potentials new strategic partnerships
- Product knowledge;
- Industry knowledge;
- B2B communication and sales;
- Working with data;
- Working with a CRM;
- Working in an international environment;
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An international environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Work with highly skilled people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- The ability to do the internship fully remote and still get all the guidance and support from our amazing team
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!