Lightspeed is the leading provider of point of sale software to the hospitality industry in Australia and New Zealand with a range of products and services for inventory, delivery and order management, advanced reporting, open API’s and much more...
Are you ready to put your hospitality and sales experience to good use?
Tired of long hours? Ready for a long term career? Keen to meet a fun group of hard working people with some hospo experience?
We’re looking for an energetic sales professional with experience in the hospitality industry, and who will not be afraid of a fast-paced, customer-focused sales environment.
Your ultimate goal is to build solutions for hospitality owners who are looking to adopt Lightspeed for their business. As a successful contributor to the team, you will have access to significant earning potential with uncapped commission!
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for driving revenue through phone and email correspondence, as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers.
- Have discovery conversations with potential prospects in order to properly position Lightspeed as their hospitality solution
- Follow our sales process to ensure we uncover and document key requirements from all key stakeholders in the Customer’s organisation
- Collaborate with sales engineering to conduct in depth product demos and provide solution designs based on their requirements
- Carry out contract negotiations, ensuring that all terms of our engagement with larger customers is clear.
- Generate leads from other sources when time permits to support your pipeline
- Demonstrate the ability to lead a more complex and thorough sales process and drive improvements in processes to better connect with our enterprise customers
- Manage multiple sales cycles from initial conversations to conversion
And a little bit of....
- Work on other sales/marketing campaigns designed to improve the customer experience as well as grow Lightspeed MRR in the process.
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role.
- Ensure you are contributing to the sales team culture in team meetings and establish yourself as a leader within the team.
- Relevant work experience in an enterprise selling environment, preferably B2B or Saas sales
- Ability to conduct enterprise sales processes through discovery, solution design, quoting and closing an enterprise customer to suit their needs
- Understanding of Hubspot (or similar CRM) and/or marketing automation software.
- Relevant work experience in an industry like IT solutions, software sales, telecommunications, e-commerce, cloud applications, SaaS, POS, Payments, Retail or other Technology.
- Experience managing or owning a business in a hospitality environment would be great, but isn’t necessary.
- Flexible working from home environment
- Flexible paid time off policy (unlimited leave)
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Lightspeed Share scheme
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Awesome office space located in Newmarket, Auckland
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!