Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Data Analyst to join our Corporate Data Team and to support our Marketing Department. By analyzing and optimizing marketing data, you'll accelerate and improve our ability to make decisions by ensuring we have access to timely and accurate information. If you love digging into the root causes of problems, finding patterns, and working with marketing, then this is the role for you.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting on digital marketing, using a variety of KPIs
- Provide in-depth statistical analysis on all data points as required
- Develop BI report/dashboards to track marketing activities performance
- Build SQL models and transformation to resurface clean datasets to the stakeholders
- Collaborate with other analysts as needed to develop ad-hoc reports and analyses
- Identify key trends in data for use by management
- Conduct ROI analysis of all marketing activities (SEO, SEM, social, emails campaigns)
- Support and coach different marketing teams to help them move to a self-serve model of data analytics
- Apply and promote data governance rules by coaching stakeholders on the discovery, access, and utilization of data assets
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and data modeling
- Strong expertise with data analysis (descriptive and predictive)
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate business needs into data requirements
- Advanced knowledge of Looker or other BI tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Knowledge of conversion rates, web metrics and other marketing metrics
- Experience in digital marketing
- Ability to work independently
- Proven ability for accurate reporting and analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Experience with Google Analytics, or other web analytics tool
- Experience with different Ads platforms
- Knowledge in R, Python or any data science language
- Experience with Looker
- Experience with ETL tool (Fivetran)
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!