What you’ll be responsible for OR What we need from you:
- Build, orchestrate, and deploy complex integration patterns using the API-led connectivity.
- Ensure quality and stability of delivered APIs through detailed analysis, design and testing.
- Write robust, clean and effective code for simple or complex user stories.
- Scripting, optimized database queries, data architecture, data design, modeling and mapping.
- Work as part of a team to deliver product features and functionalities for multiple internal departments.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies or paradigms.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Proven track record of developing reliable, highly available and scalable software.
- 5+ years of integration experience.
- 3+ years experience with object-oriented languages such as Java, PHP, Python, or Ruby.
- Experience working with RAML specifications/build.
- Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture, RESTful Architecture and web services development.
- Experience in data migration ETL.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Mule connectors, Dataweave 2.0, Active MQ, API Gateway, API Manager, API design, RESTful APIs, Mule cloudhub, Mule RTF.
- Experience for integrating CRM, Billing, ERP or Customer Service systems.
- Strong experience in technical analysis, system’s design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, version control, quality processes, automation and unit testing using MUnit.
- Competent in Design Patterns, integration Testing and Enterprise Integration Patterns.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end CI/CD deployment pipeline of Mulesoft APIs using Github Action, Jenkins or Azure Devops.
- Experience in the SAAS business model and with SSO services.
- Creative thinker, proactive, team-player, success and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Computer Sciences, MIS degree or equivalent.
- Experience working with software product development processes using agile project management.
- Experience in EDA integration pattern and microservices.
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce) or ERP (Netsuite).
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world (certifications, trainings).
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!