Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
As part of Lightspeed’s Support team, you will be the first point of contact for our customers who need assistance, helping with a wide variety of requests all the way from general education to hardware/software investigation and everything in between.
Working closely with various global teams at Lightspeed, you will investigate, troubleshoot, test and resolve issues that our hospitality customers may be facing during service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with a truly global, multi-language 24x7 team across APAC, EMEA, and NOAM.
- Have enthusiastic, positive and knowledgeable interactions with our Hospitality customers, partners and Lightspeed team members, maintaining Lightspeed's Gold Class standard for support via phone, chat and email.
- Use consistent troubleshooting techniques to quickly and efficiently identify the source of customer issues and provide a prompt and appropriate solution
- Work within our customer support platforms to document, track and resolve interactions
- Assist with the identification, reproduction and escalation of product issues and bugs to the Quality Assurance team, tracking through to resolution with each customer, partner and Lightspeed team member
- Advocate and promote improvements to our products and services
- Operating within a roster/schedule to ensure high availability of our assistance for our customers (In collaboration with your manager)
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Previous customer service experience and/or technical support Strong attention to detail with an emphasis on providing an exceptional customer experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
- Basic experience using common online, mobile and desktop platforms; iOS, Android, OSX, Windows
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience interacting with customers through Phone, Email, Ticketing and Live Chat platforms
- Experience or knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Experience supporting a SaaS product
- Experience supporting an iOS application
- Computer networking experience or interest
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible Remote, Hybrid or In-Office working models available
- Career growth pathways with both Technical & Leadership tracks
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership, genuine career opportunities in a company that's creating new jobs everyday
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform with counselling & coaching services
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Time allocated to support volunteering
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!