As a part of our IS department, you will join a new team supporting Lightspeed’s digital transformation. In this role, you will help design business solutions and drive implementations across our systems. As we continue our growth you will also play a key role in ensuring scalability of our internal systems.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Deliver great system implementations continuously following the principles of agile development.
- Align business processes with industry best practices.
- Design customized solutions and optimize billing systems based on requirements.
- Collaborating with Product managers, Product Designers, Software Developers and other stakeholders throughout the software solutioning process.
- Managing initiatives through the prototyping, design, configuration, development and delivery phases.
- Implement and maintain a billing engine and teaming with implementation developers.
- Build and maintain and document applications data model standards.
- Assist during UAT, and training sessions.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Proven track record delivering successful business solutions.
- Strong experience in technical analysis, systems’ design, peer review, prototyping, build and release, quality processes, automation, task estimation, maintenance and support.
- Experience in building, configuring and customizing Zuora.
- Experience with Subscription billing systems.
- Experience with Multi-Subsidiary AR and AP Process.
- Experience in converging multi-orgs into 1 master.
- Experience with intercompany transfer.
- Experience in the SAAS business model, Hardware and Software asset management.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- NetSuite Certification (NetSuite Foundation/Administrator, ARM enabled, ERP Consultant, Analytics user) is an asset.
- Computer Sciences, MIS degree or equivalent.
- Experience with Billing systems, avalara and payments gateways.
- Demonstrated ability to stay current with technologies in the enterprise applications world ( agile methods, certifications, trainings).
What's in It for You?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Exposure to modern and proven technology
- Tons of growth opportunities into technical or people management roles
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.