On the doorstep of London’s much-loved food market, Borough Market, the area’s rich history and heavenly food weren’t the only things that brought us here. Scattered with many of the city’s co-working spaces and pop-up shops, London Bridge screams entrepreneurship, creativity and innovation – values at the very core of our business.
Lightspeed London is proud to offer independent businesses – the life and soul of the UK’s capital city – revolutionary retail, restaurant and e-Commerce management tools needed to turn their ambitions into a real-life success story.
An all-in-one brick-and-mortar management system for independent retailers. This is the only tool you need to have full control over your inventory, supplier relations, sales and employees.
- With the cloud, take your store with you anywhere in the world, on any device
- Identify your best sellers and what products you are running out of with inventory management
- Manage your loyalty programs and incentivise your customers to revisit your store
- Do more with your ePOS by integrating all the business tools you need for accounting, HR and more
- Use detailed and customisable reporting & analytics to make business-critical decisions
- Enjoy 24/7 support and free onboarding
Our cloud-based ePOS system will help you manage staff, serve customers and monitor performance, so you can ensure your guests receive the best possible service.
- Easy menu creation & flexible floor plan management
- Data accessibility & accurate real-time reporting
- Tableside ordering to speed up waiting times
- Backup mode, allowing your business to run both online and offline
- Manage user permissions for your staff
The e-commerce platform built for your reality.
- Build a beautiful website that mirrors what your customers find in your store
- Build your brand and engage with a wider audience using social media and marketing tools availalble
- Integrate a variety of applications that help your business for accounting, HR, support and more
- Effectively manage all ares of your brand via one centralised platform 24/7 — online, in-store and via social media
Hear from our customers...
“ Lightspeed was the sole providers who offered the takeaway and restaurant options combined at a sensible price. ”Read More
“ It all worked out as an introduction to our digital space that you find online; it's not digital and then physical — it's one. ”Learn More