As the saying goes: April releases bring May releases. Here are our new enhancements and bug fixes. More to look forward to in the weeks to come!
- Client API Access: You can now easily manage your third party integrations from the updated Settings > Client API Access section. Depending on where you are within the Client API Access section, you can perform actions such as viewing and revoking clients, Refresh Tokens and API Key / Access Tokens (click here for more information).CLD-12604
- Scanning gift cards on iPads: When scanning a gift card to check its balance, it was not working on the iPad application. This issue is now fixed. CLD-6642
- Hawley: When using the Hawley vendor integration, purchase orders are not uploading and invoices aren’t downloading. This issue is now fixed.CLD-13488
Lightspeed Retail with eCom
The winds of change are in the air and it is no different here at Lightspeed. We have a new feature that is working towards:
- optimizing your eCom store visibility in web search engines.
- facilitating the organization of your products upon provisioning.