What is Omnichannel?
Run your brick-and-mortar and online store from one platform. Whether shoppers browse your store in person or from their smartphones, with Lightspeed's system, you can offer a consistent experience and the same great service.
Centralized inventory, customers, and reports
Save time and energy by managing your POS and web store from one system.
- Know what’s in stock and never oversell to customers
- Get a clear overview of all daily sales across all sales channels
- No need to reconcile sales from two separate platforms
- Use customer purchase history from all channels to create better sales strategies
Make it easy for shoppers to find your store and discover your products.
- Increase online search ranking
- Increase your in-store traffic and sales
- Integrate with Facebook
- Mobile-friendly templates for easy browsing
- Market to customers based on purchase history
- Measure marketing initiatives in-store and online
Increased customer lifetime value
Omnichannel shoppers have a 30% higher lifetime value.
- With an online store, your products are accessible 24-7
- Invite customers to shop online or in-store as they prefer
- Offer customers more ways to get your products (order online, pickup in store!)
- Get more marketing opportunities and ways to connect with shoppers
- Acquire more new shoppers and retain existing customers
Ease of setup and use
Whether you’re a new customer or you’ve been with us for a while, get set up in no time.
- Free onboarding for new and existing customers
- 24/7 support available for any issues
- Use our Import tool for fast product uploads and updates
- Employees can learn the system in no time
Do you already use Lightspeed Retail?
You’re 4 main steps away from omnichannel
- Install eCom from your Lightspeed Retail menu.
- Publish your items from Retail to eCom — even start with your top sellers.
- Choose from one of many free design templates for your web store.
- Choose your tax rates, shipping, and payment provider.