Easily accept payments online and in-store.
Simple pricing with no hidden fees.
That’s right, none! We dislike fees as much as you do.
Set up is a breeze.
Get up and running quickly so you can get paid ASAP.
Fully integrated with your POS.
Leverage a fully-integrated payment solution and 2-way sync that saves you time.
Rest easy with PCI compliance, end-to-end encryption plus constant monitoring for fraud.
A fully integrated payments solution.
Lightspeed Payments seamlessly integrates with your POS system so everything is automatic. Just accept payments and we'll take care of the rest.
- No need to manually key-in amounts and payment data at the point of sale
- Speed up check-out and reconciliation so you can focus on what you do best
- Reduce human error and keep your books in top shape
- Pull your batch reports and settlements directly from your POS to maximize efficiency
Cost-effective and transparent payment processing fees.
With Lightspeed Payments, your processing fees are simple and predictable, so you can accept payments with confidence.
- Get transparent pricing with no surprises when you open your statement
- A simple fee structure that gives you more certainty in your business
- Benefit from cost-effective pricing with no outrageous markups or added costs
Get up and running in a snap.
Setting up your payment hardware and software is a breeze with Lightspeed Payments. You can set everything up yourself or have our support team guide you through the process.
- Become transactional quickly with a plug-and-play setup
- Enjoy personalized one-on-one training tailored to your needs
- Need additional help? Lightspeed's detailed resources are just a click away
- Accept every payment type—credit, debit and gift cards
Have peace of mind when you process payments.
Security is our top priority. Lightspeed Payments comes with built-in capabilities to safeguard your funds and data.
- Effortlessly stay compliant with all PCI DSS requirements
- Secure your data with end-to-end encryption for all transactions, in-store and online
- Get 24/7 server security monitoring by our in-house team
Top notch support on all things payments—all for free.
Got questions? Need tech support outside of business hours? At Lightspeed, we always have your back.
- Enjoy unlimited support, 24/7—with no additional costs
- All your payment needs—hardware, PCI compliance and funding—are handled under one roof
- Webinars, demos and videos; again, all totally free
Gear up to accept all payment types.
Lightspeed Payments works with leading terminals and equipment so you can take payments with ease.
- Start selling and get paid immediately with Lightspeed's plug-and-play setup
- Take payments in style with a sleek and intuitive design that's retailer and customer-friendly
- Benefit from increased mobility and take payments anywhere, in-store or curbside
- Process transactions with EMV-compatible terminals and accept all popular payment types
Sell in store? Online? All of the above?
Start using Lightspeed Payments today.
It’s ready to go — just turn it on.
Tapped, inserted, or swiped rate: From as low as 1.3%*
Manually keyed-in rate: 2.1%
Does Lightspeed offer a complete solution?
Lightspeed proudly offers a one-stop commerce platform. Having only one provider for your point of sale, technology, payment services, hardware and support team saves you countless time and money. Plus, it makes running your business so much easier.
I currently have a contract with another payment provider. How can I switch?
Depending on which provider you currently have a contract with and what your terms are, the cancellations fees they impose will differ. Thankfully, the switch process to Lightspeed Payments is smooth sailing. Our friendly support agents take you from start to finish and make sure you’re running without a hitch before you go live.
Is hardware included?
Lightspeed hardware is sold separately. For security purposes, you cannot use any existing terminal hardware you might already have as these have not been injected with the certified firmware. Safety first!
What is the average deposit time for funds?
You can expect to see money deposited into your account within 2 business days after a transaction is made. Please note, that a number of circumstances may affect this timeline, including delays caused by bank systems or risk monitoring. For further details on when to expect your funds, please refer to our documentation on getting paid, batch settlement reports and integrated payments report.
Are there hidden fees?
Never. With Lightspeed you’ll never find a complicated or cryptic fee on your statement. The only thing you can expect is a $15 chargeback fee, should one even occur at all. We offer competitive rates and our experts are happy to tailor the right solution to fit your business. No monkey business here.
What happens if I get a chargeback?
Sadly, chargebacks can happen and they are a reality no retailer can escape. Luckily, we make it so much easier for you to deal with. You will be charged a single $15 fee and we will fight tooth and nail to dispute the claim on your behalf. We’ll assist you from start to finish and keep you updated on the status as the dispute progresses.
Where can I find all my payment related reports?
Your transaction and settlement reports are all in your Lightspeed POS, in the same place you run all your other standard reports from. Your deposits and batches are tracked in real-time, which makes reconciliation much faster and easier.
Can I use Lightspeed Payments for my Lightspeed eCom store?
Absolutely. In fact, you really should. It’ll save you lots of time, headaches, and money. The second you turn on Lightspeed Payments, you instantly have both in-store and online processing. It’s that simple.
What card types can I accept with Lightspeed Payments?
Lightspeed Payments accepts all major credit and debit cards. And the rate is always the same no matter what card your customer chooses to pay with. No surprises.
Did we miss anything? Give us a call or send us an email to keep the conversation going.
Rates are subject to eligibility criteria and statement analysis