What’s new in Lightspeed Restaurant’s POS app?
- Issues with RFID readers are now communicated through more detailed error messages.
- The Restaurant POS app is now better adapted for iPad Pro screen sizes.
- We fixed an issue that occasionally caused the bell sound not to play when a new online order was received.
- We fixed an issue that occasionally made it so that combos with an unselected choice could not be deleted.
What’s new in Restaurant Manager?
- When creating a new user, no roles will be applied to the user by default. Additionally, you can now set user roles without having to save the user first.
- We fixed an issue that caused card transactions without card information to not appear in reports. Card transactions without card information now appear under the label “Unknown” in reports.
NOTE: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to version 7.3. This update will take place automatically. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, please contact Support.