Lightspeed Restaurant POS app 3.29
- Sorting and saving courses:
- When printing to the kitchen, you can now sort courses and/or course items using the courses popup.
- If you make changes in the courses popup, they will be saved in the Order view, under the Course tab after you print to the kitchen.
- We now fully support voiding payments and adding tips with the Verifone VX680 payment processor (UK only).
Lightspeed Restaurant Manager 4.29
- Advanced Reporting:
- In the Category revenue section, you can now show revenue for the modifiers associated with a product. You can also now show revenues by category type, with or without discounts, for the duration of your choosing (e.g. 30 days).
- We added a Number of payments column to the Payments summary section.
- We added a Number of customers column to the Floor revenue section.
- We added a new user role to control whether a user can print user reports when they still have open receipts.
Note: Some features require your LiteServer to be updated to 4.29. This update will take place automatically in the coming weeks. If you want to have your LiteServer updated sooner, contact Support.