- Fixed an issue where the eCommerce window would sometimes not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue where updating the inventory quantity now correctly updates when updating products with a field inventory quantity.
- Fixed an issue where when updating products with more than 500 line imports the 500th item was ignored.
- Fixed an issue where the web price column would not be updated if it wasn’t auto-matched.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new cost with Update Costs sets both costs as default.
- Fixed an issue where the last item column of a spreadsheet was not imported.
- API: writing to the “sell_web” field is now available
- Fixed an issue where adding a 100% line item discount caused the Sell Regular to display a negative number.
- Fixed an issue where removing a customer from an invoice removed manually discounted line items discounts instead of removing line items that were discounted by adding the customer to the invoice.
- Total Profit/Margin are now displayed on the invoice window again with the new scrolling feature. The invoice window can be resized or scrolled horizontally to see additional columns.
- Fixed an issue where reordering line items would not retain the price of the item.
- Tax Inclusive: Changing the sell price no longer deducts the tax price from the item.
Known Issues from 2.3.0
- Some clients are experiencing an issue on El Capitan where OnSite crashes in POS Mode. We are actively working on the issue.
- It can be difficult to backorder a serialized item as the cursor returns to “Serial Number needed”. The current workaround is to click quickly in the QTY BO field.
- When importing Custom Fields the name “Custom Field 1” is displayed instead of the value of the Custom Field Name.
- Pressing Cancel on a Cayan Genius terminal during a transaction prints a canceled receipt and if the amount ends in 0, the 0 is not printed. For example, a canceled sale receipt prints a 10.70 invoice as 10.7 instead. Exact dollar amounts are printing correctly.
- When converting an order to an invoice from a second sales person, the product line is marked with a stock warning.
- New serial numbers on serialized items added to invoices with a negative quantity are not added to inventory.