Public holidays are disruptive for venues – there are higher operating costs with no concrete guarantee of increased sales. While you can’t avoid the increased costs (such as more than twice the pay rates for staff), there are tactics and workflows you can put in place to increase sales that will mitigate the higher costs of operating.
Download this eGuide for industry tips to manage higher costs:
- Analyse COGs & Margins with a free tool
- Train your team in suggestive selling
- Increase customer spend with ordering platforms
- Optimise table turnover to serve more guests
- Sell inexpensive merchandise
2022 Report: State of the Global Hospitality Industry
A survey of over 8,000 hospitality workers and customers around the world shows how challenges and trends compare...
What's The Value Of A Customer Email In Your Database? [Free Calculator]
This free calculator works out the dollar value of each customer in your database which is called the Average Customer...
What does it take to run a successful business? [Webinar]
Register to watch the recording of this live discussion on hospitality & technology. If you’re considering...
8 Steps To Supersize Delivery Orders & Revenue
1) Digital menu: how to increase average spend by 25% 2) Food photography: 5 tips to boost sales by 30% 3) Menu...
Opening a Hospitality Venue: 9-Step Survival Guide
To ensure you don’t miss any vital steps, we’ve created a master checklist to support you in your wonderful venture...