Venues should strive for 25% COGS to remain profitable. This eGuide shares how you can systematically achieve that with tips on:
- How to pick the most competitive pricing
- Dealing with unreliable suppliers
- Knowing what’s in season: free ingredients chart
- How to calculate COGS & profit margins
- Pricing your dishes: margin vs. markup
*Personal data that you submit will be collected by both Lightspeed and FoodByUs, the publishers of this resource. Both parties may contact you to provide you with further hospitality resources, materials and solutions. For more information about how your personal data will be handled please see the respective privacy policies of Lightspeed and FoodByUs.
2024 Report: Hospitality Insights and Dining Dynamics
The report answers several key questions, including: How often are consumers eating and drinking out? How much...
2022 Report: State of the Global Hospitality Industry
A survey of over 8,000 hospitality workers and customers around the world shows how challenges and trends compare...
What's The Value Of A Customer Email In Your Database? [Free Calculator]
This free calculator works out the dollar value of each customer in your database which is called the Average Customer...
What does it take to run a successful business? [Webinar]
Register to watch the recording of this live discussion on hospitality & technology. If you’re considering...
8 Steps To Supersize Delivery Orders & Revenue
1) Digital menu: how to increase average spend by 25% 2) Food photography: 5 tips to boost sales by 30% 3) Menu...