Giving you insights into your recipes with details of each individual ingredient’s cost, the ability to toggle your COGS %, add your recipe steps and a photo of the plating. This cost calculator is fully-formatted for easy printing so you can keep your recipes at-hand in the kitchen.
- Choose your COGS % costs to see your gross margin and a recommended minimum price
- Keep consistency regardless of who’s working by including step-by-step instructions and plating up photos for every recipe
- Ready to print and keep in the kitchen for quick and easy access mid-shift
- Create a database of recipes for any time of year by assigning which season your recipes are from
The recipe calculator is produced on a Google Sheet to make it compatible to all users. Please ensure you’re logged in to your Google Account to access the resource.
2024 Report: Hospitality Insights and Dining Dynamics
The report answers several key questions, including: How often are consumers eating and drinking out? How much...
2022 Report: State of the Global Hospitality Industry
A survey of over 8,000 hospitality workers and customers around the world shows how challenges and trends compare...
What's The Value Of A Customer Email In Your Database? [Free Calculator]
This free calculator works out the dollar value of each customer in your database which is called the Average Customer...
What does it take to run a successful business? [Webinar]
Register to watch the recording of this live discussion on hospitality & technology. If you’re considering...
8 Steps To Supersize Delivery Orders & Revenue
1) Digital menu: how to increase average spend by 25% 2) Food photography: 5 tips to boost sales by 30% 3) Menu...